- The Woodcutter…
- Mastering Time
- Changing your habits
- Resilience and perseverance
- New Year New You! “The achievement of your goal is assured the moment you commit yourself” Mack R Douglas
- Wellbeing and Blue Zone Areas
- Effort v Output
- ‘In your element’
- Creating calm from chaos…
- Stress management…
- And why do I do that? Nature v nurture – how much are we born with our personality and to what extent are we influenced by our upbringing?
- RMT – rhythmic movement training…what is it?
- Beliefs….the importance of creating powerful empowering beliefs
- Focus and direction…where is your journey headed?
- Wellbeing…the cost of your organisational culture?
- Gaining perspective about our lives…
- So what do we mean by resilience…
- The Stress Factor…creating calm from chaos…
- So why do I do that?
- Mental wellbeing and performance at work
- RT @ORL_Training: Do you want to create a happy workforce? At ORL, we can help you bring the best out in your workforce.#workplacewellbeing… 2 years ago
- The Woodcutter… and resilience... calmfromchaos.wordpress.com/2017/08/24/the… via @calmfromchaos 2 years ago
- Research suggests...The happiest people are those that are busy, but don’t feel rushed... calmfromchaos.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/mas… via @wordpressdotcom 3 years ago
- RT @enneagrminsight: Find out what prevents you from goal setting and enjoying life to the full. 16th&17th July Powerofpersonality.com htt… 3 years ago
Author Archives: calmfromchaos
I like the story of the woodcutter, who wanted to chop down a huge tree – the tree was so huge, the task felt overwhelming –when he used his axe to chop at the tree, it appeared to make no … Continue reading
Do you find yourself always in a hurry? Are you always running late or don’t feel in control? We live in this fast-paced world, we tend to always be running around, struggling to find the time to get “all the … Continue reading
“Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of”. So how long does it take to change our habits? Maxwell Maltz was a plastic surgeon in the 1950s began noticing patterns … Continue reading
“I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” Steve Jobs “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” “Continuous effort – not … Continue reading
New Year New You! “The achievement of your goal is assured the moment you commit yourself” Mack R Douglas
Research shows that nearly three in four people have started the New Year committing to get fit. But the vast majority admit that their past attempts to make positive changes to their lifestyle had failed by the end of January. … Continue reading
Just returned from a working cruise – visiting some lovely places across Central America. This provided me with an opportunity to meet so many interesting people, from many walks of life and those who attended my talks seemed to have … Continue reading